Tuesday, 22 April 2014

A trip down Wisteria Lane

I got a new toy. Can you guess what it is?

We spent Easter in Rivoli again. It's so in right now. It must be, because Hugh Grant is following me around again. That man likes his ice cream. It poured with rain all weekend which meant we could only get out of the house and get some exercise on Sunday morning. A welcome break from the relentless eating!


Wisteria Lane

Rivoli

Saint Mary of the Assumption

My favourite road
Castello di Rivoli

I love my new photo editing software! This last photo is my favourite. Just look at that sky. I couldn't have arranged it better myself!

2 comments:

Grace said...

Is that a piece of modern art in the middle of the Castello? It looks as if it has been put there just to help "draw the eye' into your photo.

Laruchka said...

Indeedy! The castle is home to a modern art museum. x