Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Puppies and Kittens

In what may be about the girliest thing I have ever posted I am going to share some very cute photos I took last week with you. If there is one thing the internet needs it is more cat photos!

Meet Pinot

Pinot is named for the wine Pinot Grigio because he is the right colour.

Pinot is also good at puzzles and jumping at your legs with his sharp little claws.

This sleepy pup is only two months old.

It agreed to open its eyes if its owner would carry it.

And here's a donkey which made a very alarming noise just because I know my mum will like it.

3 comments:

The mother in question said...

Of course I love the donkey. Who wouldn't!

Rowena... said...

I can't believe I missed this but I gotta dig the Hawaii tshirt! My husband's favorite choice of work attire as they are not required to wear suit and tie.

Laruchka said...

Good choice of compliment... That T shirt was a prezzie from me!