Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Out and About - Hampshire part 2

Purple on the Verge
 What I like about this photo is the detail on the underside of the flower head. Lovely Texture!


Red Currants
Out picking berries in the garden before the blackbirds get there and strip the bushes. Today we went to taste the first raspberries and three of them flew out the bush chattering with irritation at having been interrupted.


Little Green Eyes
 This was a very friendly cat. I had wanted to photography it on the rusty tin it was lying on, but it wanted to say hello. No, I haven't re-touched the colours.

The Cloisters, Salisbury Cathedral
I seem to be taking a lot of photos of cloisters at the moment. Shame I didn't have my wide angle lens at the ready for this one. No monks either, you'll still have to go to the Abbazia di Piona for that.

No comments: